Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you look closely at the exhaust, just below where it mounts you can see an indentation in the can, this is what happens when you back directly into a tree and instead of hitting the bumper you hit the exhaust tip. Took 2 of us to pull the beast out of this hole I got stuck in.
Slid off the hard mud to the right that you can't see and was on a little island called my quad.

Had to wash it off so I went through the creek:

And just to prove, you never know what you're going to find in the middle of nowhere on a creek bank with no road leading to it. Not sure how it got there but it's not getting out:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
That car looks pretty clean to have been out there long, You haven't had a chance to mount your Razr yet?

I've done the same thing with the exhaust but didn't bend it, It seems to be a tree magnet lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking about getting the razr2's mounted tomorrow. I'm on vacation, was supposed to be in California riding but my brother had to cancel because he's in New York for work. So instead I went out with a buddy locally.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
A better grab bar can help with the dented exhaust. I was backing down a steep hill and I smacked a tree pretty hard exactly where my exhaust was, but I have the PRM Desert Grab Bar and it took the blow instead. The grab bar tweaked a bit but better than a bent exhaust

·
Registered
788 Posts
Great shots. It looks like a lot of fun. :tup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Took 2 of us to pull the beast out of this hole I got stuck in.
I carry around a small hand winch. Comes in handy.

As for the car. I recently found the same thing, although mine looked like it had been there for longer, I don't see any way it could have gotten there besides being dropped from the sky. Blew my mind.

Nice pics. :yay:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.