Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOes anyone know what i should be running pressure wise on them ??? I wiegh 135 pounds. I have around 150 in main chamber and 50 in secondary. I think it is still too much for me

·
Registered
671 Posts
Are you sure you have the chambers identified correctly? There is the main and evol chambers. The main should be the lower pressure one, while the evol is the small chamber off to the side of the shock that runs a higher pressure. No experience with the evols on a 700XX, but I did run them on my 450R for a few years. The main chamber is for setting ride height, the Fox manual does a pretty good job of explaining that, while the evol controls bottoming resistance.

Your best bet is to experiment. The main chamber should be pretty easy, just set it so you get the correct ride height. Since you are so light, check the manual and see what the minimum pressures are for the evol and start around there. Take the quad for a ride and see how it works. If it is bottoming out, add some air to the evol chambers and ride again.

Doug

·
Registered
258 Posts
I wiring about 210 with gear and i run similar pressures to that and find it works for me, but Luke Doug said, just experiment and see what works for you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts