Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my digital camera is broken so I only have the gopro. Sorry, I did what I could with what I had. The floats and podium X's worked out awesome. I had one epic crash in the whoops which lead to abrasions on both elbows, my right knee/hip, and left shoulder blade. The shocks worked awesome in the whoops and the landings weren't even close to being as harsh as stock. I didn't bounce up off the ground after I landed and the landing was plush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miiS239FW_U

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
looks like they are working great how do you think cold weather will affect them or will it, im either going that way or elka stg 3, which i can get evols for 1000 0r stg 3 for 900 just havent made my mid up yet i want the fox because there about 6 or 8 lbs lighter but do they perform/ how is the initial part of the stroke harsh or smooth i know a long time ago the air shocks were harsh on the initial stroke but they look like they come in smooth all the way

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The Fox shox were not harsh at all. Really smooth the whole way through. I was flying through the whoop sections and it was really nice. Had a run in with some bad whoops though, haha. Crash21 thought I was sending him a pic of my ass, LOL. Its my left shoulder though. Valk680 has the stage 3 elkas. I had a chance to ride on them, they were very nice too. Either way you'll be happy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Love the vid ! and ouch !!!!!!!

On a side note , I have seen those "Buttocks" before in one of Roadkills "Art" movies .:haha:

Cheers for the vid.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts