Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nuts::steamed: What I can't believe nobody wants new FOX EVOLS!!!! This one of the best upgrade money can buy.What is everybody BROKE Come on guys I've read alot smart thing on here and this one of the smartest thing to do.SO BELLY UP

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
dude, relax... Not everyone is capable of buying products for their quad, or willing to spend a certain amount on things... If you really want some, I recommend you go ahead and buy them.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I know a few guys on this Forum already own the Evols, Myself included, They are pricey.... Very pricey... I spent as much on suspension as I did on the quad itself... I hate myself..

·
Registered
425 Posts
I know a few guys on this Forum already own the Evols, Myself included, They are pricey.... Very pricey... I spent as much on suspension as I did on the quad itself... I hate myself..
Truth be spoken

·
Registered
437 Posts
Here go to this website:
http://oncycles.com/browse.asp?division=atv&department=a_shocksforks&category=sf_honda

cheapest evol's I've found on the net....If you have stock swing arms I believe you need 99-3006 which happen to be a exactly the same for some 450r's. (check parts unlimited for proof). you'll have to call them, I did, they can get them for that same price. Probably cheaper than any group buy you'll find and maybe you'll save some money to help us poorer people buy some shocks that are probably more than we'll ever need.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Well i think cause i had posted about another company that had them cheaper. I think i made him mad? But me and another member are ready to buy today and that'll make 5. so hopefully he'll sell to me?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts