Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 TRX700XX that needs a frame. Do all the TRX700XX's use the same frame? Also, can anyone recommend source for a reasonably prices frame, preferably new but I would consider a used.

:xx:

·
Registered
258 Posts
As far as I'm aware all xx frames are the same, for a new frame I think you would gave to go to a dealer but I don't think the prices would be to reasonable, if you look through the for sale section in the forum you may come across a second hand one or even eBay, what is wrong with your old frame?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front clip is bent about 12degrees, left hand front a-arm mounts ripped off the frame. Hit a 20" tree just off center going almost wide open in 3rd gear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a great price. I am waiting for quotes to find out what it would cost to have it packaged and shipped from CA to VA

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hitting trees and tearing a-arm eyelets off te frame sucks, I've been through that but was lucky to not bend the frame so I just had to remake
The eyelets

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yes but since it's local pickup only Komasix would need a middle man to ship. If he cant talk them into shipping. Even at that price it would be nice to have someone from the 700club check it by eye, atleast it would be nice.

Item number:200608606902Item location:Burney, CA, United StatesShips to:Local pick-up only

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quick update. I ended up getting the frame above for $500 plus $76 shipping via Greyhound. I didn't realize Greyhound did shipping but it was a lot less than anyone else... by a long shot. Freight Co's started at $400 and went up. UPS was even $400. In any event the frame is brand new and I have everything back together, except for a front wheel. $160 bucks for one new one from Honda. I think I am going just buy two ITP baja wheels.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yea sounds like its picture time, hint hint!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts