Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
I found a download of the service manual for $5.00 and downloaded it then. $5.00 is WAY better than the $65.00 the dealer wanted. FREE? Good work!!

roadkill

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
the new link goes to a blank page with no internet connection
For me, the download button wouldn't connect and start the download a few minutes ago.

However, there are still a couple ways to get the file that don't involve downloading it from the web.

Another member could copy the file to a storage device... flash drive, zip drive, even a memory card from a camera. I just copied the file to a spare memory card (SCHC) and sent it to a friend by mail.

OR, the person with the file could use a free file splitting utility and split it into about 5 segments and send the segments as email attachments for the other person to reassemble using a file splitting utility. These file splitting utilities don't even need to be the same utility. I could use Ax Man to split the file and someone could use HJ Split to reassemble it.

roadkill

· Premium Member
1,889 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.