1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one

My name is Cuong

I'm from Vietnam, love atv and riding.

Here's my trx 700, the only ATV in Vietnam, dirt riding is not very famous in Vietnam, and also the tax is very high so to proper import an ATV it can cost more than 20k. My friend brought this one from the US for me, he make it into small parts and ship it in small box so we can skip the tax.

:atv:

I bought a lot of things for my baby as you can see, but need a new tires so please recommend me a good one, tks

I do not know much about mechanics stuff and also ATV trail riding skill, (I ride motocross more as i have a track in my home) So, I'm a very newbie, please give me a lot of advice.... TKS :)

A pics of my bike too :p 350 sxf

:thanks:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome from vietnam,thats one hell of a heat shield on your 700xx,also nice ktm 350:atv:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome from vietnam,thats one hell of a heat shield on your 700xx,also nice ktm 350:atv:
Haha, I made it myself, also had some stuff under it to reduce heat! Don't know if the whole thing going to do any bad to e bike!?! :nuts:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Cuongvietnam,
Welcome, welcome. You are really lucky to have a good friend do that for you. That is one beautiful machine. Your dirt bike is equally nice. Be sure to look at the “Instructional How To's Section" on this forum. There is a mountain of knowledge there. Use your Owner's Manual for guidance on maintenance issues and be sure to read about oil changes on this forum. It is very well done. Good luck with the machine and enjoy it.
Sid:xx:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys

Drove my honey this morning! Came back home at lunch, remember that I took the key out and went in the house to have lunch, finish it and relies the key is not in my pocket! Spend the whole afternoon, blow up the house and the garage to search for the key but hopeless!!!

So now what should I do?

Remove the whole ignition switch part, bring it to the lock smith and ask them to make another key? But the new key will not have the rubber to protect from water and dust right?

Buy a whole new ignition switch with new key come with it? Would that work? How much would it be? Where can I buy it online? (I'm in Vietnam)

Hix! Please help guys, just install new exhaust, bumper, hand guard, and today was the first ride, lovveeeee it, so I'm sooooooo depress right now! :steamed::steamed::steamed:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts