Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Houser Racing front end. Want to know if it is as good as their you tube video claims.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I think two dudes from this site has....they used it in some Baja Fresh race or something......

·
Registered
984 Posts
you mean those two guys who share one machine all day long?

oooops! computer glitch

Any ways I would not hesitate to buy products from Houser.

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
need to ask them if they give site discounts. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nope...it works better!

I even removed another manufacturers long travel arms from my personal quad and paid (yes I bought them!) for the new Houser arms because I liked them so much better.

They are worth every penny.

in what ways/how are they better?

·
Registered
170 Posts
in what ways/how are they better?
The quad steers and handles alot better. I can't explain why but it just does.

I also like all the adjustments the Houser arms provide and the easy setting they have for all those adjustments. It makes it easy changing settings and also making sure both sides match.

The bearings and seals are the best I've seen on any aftermarket arms and they are also the best fitting. Everyone I've installed fit perfectly. This was not the case with other arms.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I'll back JC ,saving up BIG time for this setup. Houser does not produce crap. Here in the UK this setup will cost me roughly £1700 with Elkas.
Us little guys don't get the discount. Yes I do XC , But this will match the rear end on 10" rims.

·
Registered
667 Posts
The Best

Has anyone tried Houser Racing front end. Want to know if it is as good as their you tube video claims.
There i nothing on the market better! Call Houser direct, ask for Jeff and tell him David and Chuck from Big Kidz Racing told you to call. We are running 2 700xx's at Parker this Janurary both Houser Front and Rear A-arms with Elka Shocks, you also need the steering stem

·
Registered
207 Posts
wait. our site gets a discount? really? nice!

·
Registered
306 Posts
The adjustments are really nice to dial a quad in for a race. The installation is great. It was the best engineered product I have seen in a long time. Removed the front arms and slid the new one's right in, no prying or pushing. The steering stem is a little higher and a more confortable ride for a 6'2" guy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts