Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Front A arms

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Nasty700xx 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried Houser Racing front end. Want to know if it is as good as their you tube video claims.

#5 ·
I lol'd.

#10 ·
I'll back JC ,saving up BIG time for this setup. Houser does not produce crap. Here in the UK this setup will cost me roughly £1700 with Elkas.
Us little guys don't get the discount. Yes I do XC , But this will match the rear end on 10" rims.

#11 ·
The Best

There i nothing on the market better! Call Houser direct, ask for Jeff and tell him David and Chuck from Big Kidz Racing told you to call. We are running 2 700xx's at Parker this Janurary both Houser Front and Rear A-arms with Elka Shocks, you also need the steering stem

#17 ·
wait. our site gets a discount? really? nice!

#18 ·
The adjustments are really nice to dial a quad in for a race. The installation is great. It was the best engineered product I have seen in a long time. Removed the front arms and slid the new one's right in, no prying or pushing. The steering stem is a little higher and a more confortable ride for a 6'2" guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.