Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on getting a 3000lb Promark winch installed on my 700xx (hopefully if the fabricator can whip up a bracket for it)

I figured I can't keep my stock bumper so what would work good w/a winch?

Also after getting stuck really bad yesterday i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a better rear bumper as well..hopefully won't need to get one if i can get the winch mounted..

Thanks
tim

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Kyle from L8ton Racing has a bumper with a winch mount in the works as we speak. Testing will be started soon hopefully. I don't know what the total timetable is right now

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that'd be amazing..i saw the stealth one they have where dude lifted it up with one hand, dont know how truthful that'd be but man i'd def be in line to buy one, amazing noone has yet they'd make a killing

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Be patient it is definately in the works. Last I heard he is waiting on the fab shop but I have seen the mock up personally and it looks sweet!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Be patient it is definately in the works. Last I heard he is waiting on the fab shop but I have seen the mock up personally and it looks sweet!
Wondering if the new L8ton bumper will mount the same was as the oem bumper, like the stealth model. Or attach to the frame of the quad, as the mounting tabs seam to be a weak link.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It will be mounted to the frame also.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Any word on this new winch bumper yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts