Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats a good front bumber for the xx that looks good and the welds dnt break? I need to get that plastic shit off. The pro aromor looked good but ive herd bad things bout it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a Proarmor the only thing that broke is the proarmor shield.

I'm going to be putting mine up for sale soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
depends on what style your after
have found a few sites for them ...ricochet armour(awesome skid plate kit just ask dagirl71), blingstar, sheppards customs, ac racing, pro armour , think moose racing does some also ...these are but a few of whats out there

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the desert II bumper from PRM. Doesn't look to bad and will give you somewhere to grab onto. I also have their six pack rack and have not had any trouble with any of the welds. Have put both through a half a dozen rides. PRM = good stuff

·
Registered
755 Posts
DG GNCC Type II, the bottom weld did break but i got it re-welded and put rubber washers in between the frame and bumper and haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
157 Posts
PRM all they way! I got a PRM front bumper and ac grab bar. I regret getting the ac grab bar instead of PRM. The quality is very noticeable. Go with PRM and don't look back.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I have PRM as well, one side of the weld broke just b/c I hit someone. It is solid too, I mean it looks like I push people out of my way with it LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts