Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I dont know if this is a great question or not and i dont want to sound dumb for asking it but im doing it anyways. lol. On the front end of my XX, when the bars are straight, one of my wheels is turned slightly farther out than the other. ( i think this is called toe,but im no suspension expert). And by slightly i mean like a 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch or so, but my question is is it set like this from the factory or did it just come out of adjustment some how? And should i worry about correcting it? Thanks a lot in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
They should be the same on each side. It is something you can adjust easily. All you have to do is loosen up the bolts on the steering rod going from the stem to the wheel, turn the rod a little bit, and you should be in business. You'd want them the same unless you are nascar racing, inwhich mosto f the time your inside (left) front wheel is toe'd out more. With these, some people have both tires toe'd out a little bit, some straight, and others in. If you set them straight, you should be in fine shape.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks for your help. I assumed they are both supposed to be the same. I have noticed on alot of stock Honda utility quads they are a little out of wack from the factory. Ill have to try and get her adjusted straight tomorrow.

·
Registered
355 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts