Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Teixeira Tech top A-arms and a set of Fox Shocks( 06 Predator) that have been rebuilt/ revalved and resprung for an 85 Kg Rider. The shocks were rebuilt to the OEM Honda 700 XX spec and the quad does not sit front high. The top arms and these shocks have been used for a total of 5 Hours during a Harescramble type event. I then upgrade to Ed's + 1.25 Arms and Fox Evol package and therefore these are now surplus to my requirement. An extreme amount of effort went into these shocks and for that reason i wont be giving them away.
The difference that this package made compared to stock is huge and depending on how you want to set the castor, is how responsive the front end is. I have run this set up only with 23" front tires and cannot guarantee its effectiveness with the stock front tire. If anyone is interested, I will be quiet happy to e-mail picture. This is a package and as such a-arms and shocks will not be seperated. Shipping is ex Western Australia and for the buyers account. Price $850.00 + Shipping

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I would be all over this if you were in the states and willing to seperate the a-arms. Good luck with sell though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.