Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some pictures from OCC which they installed some front fenders that rotates with the wheels, will need to get wider fenders which are cheap but they look good. Also have a picture of my Supertrapp installed, can't wait to hear it.

I asked them about the cost and if anybody can install those fender brackets since I know some of you will want them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
those are a cool add on! but i would break them the first day out.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't seen them personally but they seemed to be built pretty strong, will know for sure next week.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well! Still need to buy the rear fender which is now on Hold till IRS is paid off. Ordered some wider fenders so they would cover the tire better and they are now silver. This is only $19 for the fenders so can't complained.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the front fenders are kinda like on a can am ds 650 cool!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
the do look very well build. i just tend to bump and grind a lil with my buddys quad burms trees.is all so did you mean it was $19 for both fenders cause thats not bad to have them fab it up.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i had a supertrapp exhaust on my 400ex it sounded awsome. when you let off the gas it sounds like a turbine, also it is easy to adjust for sound levels by adding or removing discs.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the do look very well build. i just tend to bump and grind a lil with my buddys quad burms trees.is all so did you mean it was $19 for both fenders cause thats not bad to have them fab it up.
$19 is for the plastic fenders, don't know the cost of the brackets as of yet! Pretty sure that I'll be paying more than the rest of you all since they had to design them first for me, now they have the design, it should be cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i had a supertrapp exhaust on my 400ex it sounded awsome. when you let off the gas it sounds like a turbine, also it is easy to adjust for sound levels by adding or removing discs.
Yeah I remember those days also, that's why I wanted one on this bike, can't wait to hear it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts