Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a set of ITP 22-10-11 rears on my bike a while ago,, they are amazing on the trails,, but the bike under steered bad {worse } I put some razor fronts on which helped a bit,, but I found the perfect answer to the XX understeer problems,,, 1.5 inch spacers on the front !!! so the bike gains 1.5 inch out each side at the front,,, they are just off my 450r and fit perfect!!! if you like going fast and turning U need to make this change to your bike!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
How is the bump steer? as usually when you change the front geometry with spacers or different offset rims it gets worse and your wrists really take a beating. Also take care if you jump as these can fail.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a steering dampner and it stays set on hard !!! cause in the past I was getting real bad tennis albow on both arms from taking the shock of the front end,,, after 4hrs of riding it was getting hard getting the beers to my mouth,,,, In the tight I do worry about catching rocks and stumps,,,, guess I been lucky so far with spaces on,,,, had to find something to stop the under steer,,,, in the past I used the front breaks alot to cause the front to dip and grab in hard cournering....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts