Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To replace the front wheels with matching size and offset. Would I want a 4/1 wheel or a 3/2 wheel?

Thank you and have a nice day :yay:

(btw, I think i've decided my entire front/rear tire selection and you have my permission to talk about anything from speed boats to sniffing crack off a hookers ass in this thread as along as my questions is answered.... hehe just giving hawk a hard time :hey:)

·
Registered
445 Posts
sniffing a hookers crack of a speed boat.......lol

Honda do a fantastic job of making things difficult; I beleive the stock off set is 4.25/1.5 for a 5.5inch wide wheel..........from there on in, anything you chose will be just that little bit wrong. Honda are shits like that.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
My front ITP wheels are 3/2

·
Registered
671 Posts
Ozlinc is correct, Honda fronts are a strange offset. (Actually, I do not think it is just Honda, I think all OEM fronts are.) If you go with a 4:1 wheel, you will be a little narrower, while a 3:2 wheel will be a little wider.

Doug

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what do i go with!? lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
If it was me and I was also looking at 10" rears then I would want something to match the rear a little better.........I would look at the 3+2's

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it was me and I was also looking at 10" rears then I would want something to match the rear a little better.........I would look at the 3+2's
I think that's what i'm going to do 3|2 ITP polished Baja's... maybe black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts