Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2008 Honda TRX 700. It has somewhere between 15-20 hours on it, mostly running the trails at Durhamtown.

Current price with all mods $4750

Mods - 13T, Uni-Filter, FMF Programmer, PRM Side Bars, PRM Desert Bumper and PRM Skid Plate, CCP Steering Stabilizer, Kyle8ton Anti-Sway Bar, DWT 10 inch rear wheels

Elka Shocks (both pre-load and compression adjustments), Fronts are PB36C, Rears are E36R, both are set for 250-275 lb rider

Tires (Razr's, 23x7x10 in the front and 22x11x10 in the rear) are in like new condition with only two rides

I have the following factory parts (front sprocket, factory sway bar, stock rear wheels w/ tires and stock front tires (both tire sets in great shape))

I also have an XXL ATV cover, several oil filters and a gallon of oil to go with it.

I am located in Woodstock Ga

Attachments

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
u would probably be better off putting the stock suspension back on and selling the bike for a little less and selling the elkas separate. imo.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Britalican, I appreciate the input, and will take that into consideration; and you may be right.

I really would need to research and see what these shocks would go for "used" in "like new" condition; I have inquired to ATV Galaxy to get their thoughts as they are the ones I bought them form. They only have about 2-3 hours on them. I had them (ATV Galaxy) look them up and I paid $1590 for the set. Heck, there isn't even any mud on the shock threads yet.

Also, both sets of tires still have the "fingers" on them from the molds; so there are basically new as well. IMO for the person who wants a well set up, low hour quad, this could work quite well.

All that being said, no reasonable offers refused...Thanks guys (and gals)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never ride it as I have 3 motorcycles, a side by side and another 4 wheeler.

And...its tax time! I need to replenish my funds since I made such a wonderful donation to the government. Thats why they stayed open last week LOL!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently the stock shocks did not make the move :eek:hno:, so there will be no parting out. I appreciate all the offers of trying to strip her to stock, but it will make a nice ride for the right person.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Do you want to sell parts off of it. I need a PRM skid plate. I'd take the nerfs too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the inquiries guys, but I do not wish to sell any parts off of it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monthly bump. May need to put on local CL

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New Price

$4500 takes her home. I can't edit the original post.

Admin can you please change the price in the original? I assume the post is too old to change at this point?

·
Registered
12 Posts
John I would really like to look at it, I am heading to Tennesse next friday and what would be perfect , fingers crossed is if my quad is out the shop by then and we can just meet up somewhere along the way up for my vacation, if its not ready to go by then , it will have to wait till I get back from vacation...I am not going to rush the mechanic working on my bike, the last thing i want is a pissed off dude wrenching on it lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John I would really like to look at it, I am heading to Tennesse next friday and what would be perfect , fingers crossed is if my quad is out the shop by then and we can just meet up somewhere along the way up for my vacation, if its not ready to go by then , it will have to wait till I get back from vacation...I am not going to rush the mechanic working on my bike, the last thing i want is a pissed off dude wrenching on it lol
Sounds good, I'll pm you my #

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok guys, back up for sale and nothing has changed but the price. I'll let it go for $4000 FIRM, and no parting out please. The bike is still in the exact same condition and has been ridden once, yes once, since the last time I posted. I had it out for about an hour at Highland Park in Cedartown Ga. I have way too many toys, and nowhere near enough time. This will make an awsome ride for someone.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As requested, here are some recent photos

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and two more

Attachments