Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have a 2008 trx 700xx forsale. Bike has around 30 hours on it. December of 2010 I bought some parts for the bike. Literally sits in my garage too much time out of the year. I dont have as much time to ride as I want and I know someone else will enjoy it.

Bike has extended warranty
Price:$4500 (what I owe) OBO
I have al stock parts too
will come with my loading ramps. my riding pants and shirt that I bought and used once and my helmet.
Link to my thread of my bike with pictures of the parts.
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5657&highlight=Greg50Lt

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpity bump bump

Ill entertain offers or trades for other things. I am going to take out a loan for the amount owed on the bike so its paid off and I will have title in hand.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have it listed on Local CL's. Hopefully you are able to take it off my hands. Would love for it to go to a forum member istead of a random lol

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Thats a good price, for all the aftermarket parts you have on it. And if its still on the oem tires the hours have to be kinda on the low side. I suprised you still have it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man. Im kinda suprised as well. Ive literally had ZERO hits on it.

Im considering taking the Full barker exhaust off and selling it for $450 OBO w/o shipping and the Programmer for $125 shipped. They both have I believe 2 rides on them. Both were and hour of riding and look brand new.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump it up.

If anyone wants to make an offer on the atv or any parts on the bike let me know.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump it up.

Come on people make offer on the parts.

Programmer $125 shipped

Exhaust 400 w/o shipping. (Buyer and I can work something out for shipping of the exhaust)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bike is sold!!!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Thanks man. Im kinda suprised as well. Ive literally had ZERO hits on it.

Im considering taking the Full barker exhaust off and selling it for $450 OBO w/o shipping and the Programmer for $125 shipped. They both have I believe 2 rides on them. Both were and hour of riding and look brand new.

Ive got mine on here also. I have barely any hits on my CL add either. Do people not like the IRS? :confused: I love my 700xx but I need a lighter wieght sport. Good luck selling yours bro!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts