Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
If it works then why you sellin it ? Ah nevermind I see your parting out your bike.

·
Registered
302 Posts
sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what exactly does the sway bar do?

·
Registered
70 Posts
For independant suspension systems, they allow for transfer of force from the outside wheel to the oposing wheel to better equalize the suspension loads and maintain a more level body stance through a corner, in short, it helps remove body roll and thus the "pushing" feel through a corner. Think of a straight axle sliding and the body staying level through a corner. It's an independant system's attempt to do the same, but still maintain the Cadillac ride down the rest of the trail while the guy on the Raptor climbs off his bike after a full day of riding like an 80 yr old with arthritis... :yay:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
TRX Tas, it looks like he sold his quad and was parting out the other stuff.
The maintenance on this, can you explain what you have to do? I see every 4 to 5 rides you are suppose to take it abotu and grease it, but everytime I call SONIC, they are not there. If you could tell how it is done, and simple/hard it is, I would be very interested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
parting out quad, and you just loosen a few bolts slide it out and grease it , its real simple, Andrew from sonic is away this week on vaca, and he builds a awesome product,and always helpful when i call for questions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts