Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of stock wheels with razr tires on them for sale. The front has 22" razr 2's and the rear has 22" razr's. front tires are in really good condition with ton's of tread left and free of plugs. The front wheel's have some dings and one has a slight wobble to it. They both hold air fine. The rear wheels are straight but have a few scrapes around the outside lip. They both have been plugged and one has a tube.(tube could be removed) They hold air and have plenty of tread left. I would like to get $200 for the rear set and $150 for the front set.(plus shipping) I would prefer to sell the Wheels and tires together. So as to avoid having to break them down.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
REAR RIMS AND TIRES ARE SOLD!!!
:thanks:

·
Registered
64 Posts
How much for the rear rims and tires?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
damn should have posted this last week! I just bought some razr2 fronts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
how much for just the front tires, with no rims, plus shipping to 97402?

·
Registered
1 Posts
rear rims

if you still have rear rims send me pics and let me know what your looking for.

I have a set of stock wheels with razr tires on them for sale. The front has 22" razr 2's and the rear has 22" razr's. front tires are in really good condition with ton's of tread left and free of plugs. The front wheel's have some dings and one has a slight wobble to it. They both hold air fine. The rear wheels are straight but have a few scrapes around the outside lip. They both have been plugged and one has a tube.(tube could be removed) They hold air and have plenty of tread left. If your interested please pm me a offer and i can send you a picture if you would like.

:thanks:

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll check on shipping tonight when i get home from work. I can take paypal. Will pm you with a shipping quote later this evening.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Bumpity! fronts still available!

Man if you still have these in 2 weeks, I would love to pick them up on my way to WV. Not sure why you have not sold them yet. The tires alone are worth the price your asking, so I wont try and talk you down to much, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah i still got them. I did pay over $200 for the tires alone. I need the money more than i need an extra set of wheels/tires. I've only rode my bike 2 times since November anyways! :cry:

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know they missed out on a sweet set of tires, and rims. The tires look like new, and the rims were a ton cleaner than mine. Slight wobble was right, you have to know its there and look for it. You cant feel it when you ride, even at high speeds. Thanks I love the razrII's, they corner sweet. I can't wait to get my rear tires mounted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.