Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next FSA race is going to be at sand mountain in Utah. I am going to try and make it to this race. I hope to see some of you guys out there.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DL are you going to this race?

·
Registered
446 Posts
wait what? lol sweet. I'll come down to chill.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The FSA (four stroke association) is having a race at Sand Mountain. The FSA is a hill shooter race where they have different classes that drag race up the big hill. I'm thinking about entering the XX into one of the classes this time. Here’s a link to the FSA website.
http://fourstrokeassociation.com/

·
Registered
446 Posts
schweet, I'd lose terribly but I'm down to come play lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It should be a good time. Even if you don’t enter the race you can pay 30 bucks to drag race on the groomed hill on Friday. I had the time of my life just watching these guys race at Glamis and I'm hearing even more big builds are going to show up at Utah.

·
Registered
446 Posts
how long do you usually come out and stay? If nothing else we can go piddle around and roll flaming tires filled with gasoline down the hill :)

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never been there before but if I can make it out I will probably show up Thursday night and leave Sunday morning.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...And burning things is always high on my list

·
Registered
446 Posts
...And burning things is always high on my list
I'm pretty sure that's built into the Y chromosome.

When you find out for sure if your going or not let me know. I'm always down to meet up and hang out with people.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll let you know, hopefully I can talk someone into going with me so I don't have to make the drive alone. It will be cool to meet up with you and ride some dunes.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I kinda figured you were going to stay away from that drama but I figured I would atleast ask if you wanted to roll out. We need to make another trip to olds before it gets to hot. But I need a big bore first lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What do u think I should do with the suspension? What size and paddles should I get?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll go get some 450r shocks right now. Hopefully someone will buy my extremes so I can get something that will spin a little more.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok Daniel since you are not going to FSA that means we are going to the NW Raptor rally in Winchester Bay, Oregon? lol

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Ok Daniel since you are not going to FSA that means we are going to the NW Raptor rally in Winchester Bay, Oregon? lol
I should be at that one with my cousin.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts