Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the XX and I know I'll need a F I Controller . that is if I have any hope of getting the power out of it. what about the Dynatek FI Controller ?? is it going to do what I want ?
there is a good chance I'll be riding a near 6000' at some point in the near future . will is be easy to adjust ?

I would also like to see some pic's of modded air box's . what ya got ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got the dynojet power commander V its the nest one since u can work on the timing but that's my opinion lol. I did have the alba racing one and u can a just it on the go if u need to

·
Registered
291 Posts
The dynatech fi is exactly the same as the Dynojet Power Commander FC. Can load 2-3 maps on it and then there are 3 dials so you can adjust on the fly.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Do any of them have O2 feed back? I have a HMF blinky, and it works, but a nice O2 feedback one that keeps the target A/f would be better..;

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Do any of them have O2 feed back? I have a HMF blinky, and it works, but a nice O2 feedback one that keeps the target A/f would be better..;
The Pcv with auto tune will do the trick.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am now thinking I should of ordered the Dynojet Power Commander V and the auto tuner kit . would also need a bung for the pipe . i'm thinking this one .

·
Registered
291 Posts
The auto tune comes with a bung.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts