Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so one day me and a couple buddies were riding fro about 4-5 hours total that day,everything was running great,next day i take it out for about 45 mins,and all the sudden the XX starts to bog down then finally shut off,so my buddy tows me home and a couple people told me it was prolly the fuel filter and a guy at my deal said theres an email going around about them clogging up,so i order a new one,swap it out and it doesnt seem dirty at all, so it has been sitting ever since(3-4 weeks). someone mentioned to me that it could be the injector,we took it off,and its not spitting fuel into the cylinder,and he brought a test light out to see if it was the computer but it seemed to be fine,should i order the injector? please let me know

all i have done to this 08" XX is a slip on HMF performance series pipe..thanks!!

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah ive had this for about a year and a half now,ive rode with it on reserve,and on,and had it off a couple times and seems to be fine,i just dont know what could be wrong with it,i hope its the injector i just dont want to buy one until i hear a couple opinions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.