Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any estimates on about how many miles you can run on a tank? How many hours of riding do you usually get per tank? I know all these questions are subjective but would like an idea of run time and how far from the truck I can get and still get back. :xx:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
if im at the track ill empty it in 3hours..on the trails 5 hours...so about 28mpg for open trails....15 for track....and 24 for technical trails

·
Registered
340 Posts
Folks, I have got as high as 140klm a tank riding with my girl and she is no slouch. Going hard with the boys about 120klm.

Overlord

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Folks, I have got as high as 140klm a tank riding with my girl and she is no slouch. Going hard with the boys about 120klm.

Overlord

I saw some pictures of her, and she def isn't a slouch in that aspect, but she has portions of her that slouch :birds: lmao

·
Registered
377 Posts
my average is 3 hours with trails and top end riding down the road.
Has anyone ever seen how far or long they can go in reserve mode?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Sorry TRX, but I never felt like trying to run out of gas LOL. Should be able to go probably 30 minutes I would think, but never something I'd want to try as I never want to screw anything up being fuelinjected.

·
Registered
340 Posts
45 what am I going to do with you my boy

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
IDK overlord, but by they way I am imagining that accent of yours saying those exact words, i am going to make sure I keep my butt to a wall and no where near you HAHAHA.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ive gone 35 before but the last 3 or 4 was on reserve....At midnight....in the mountains....dam glad its got a reserve. My buddies rincon doesnt have a reserve, when the fuel gauge starts blinking it means you better get some gas like 20 minutes ago. :lmao:

·
Registered
340 Posts
45, I have spoken to my possie of ass bandits and we are coming over to Backdoor NY to find you man.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
45, I have spoken to my possie of ass bandits and we are coming over to Backdoor NY to find you man.
Looking forward to it hahaha. I am glad everyone here has a wonderful sense of humor.

If worse comes to worse, just try to always carry a screw driver and an empty small water bottle, and drain gas out of a friends quad into yours when they aren't looking :hey:

·
Registered
340 Posts
No sweat

·
Registered
377 Posts
Good point crwh45, I forgot about it being fuel injected. We ride with syphon hose for a light wieght fix when we travel away from home. You can get the one that you shake the end and it comes out instead of getting your buddy to suck it out of the tank for you. LOL

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my average is 3 hours with trails and top end riding down the road.
Has anyone ever seen how far or long they can go in reserve mode?
reserve last about a hour on th trail

1 - 20 of 24 Posts