Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
sure....... i would do a gloss black hmf full system or dmc or dcm not sure what its called but..... fmf has the powerbomb header and you can put eaither the 4.1 or power core on it but personally i would do the hmf...

i have a motoworks but they dont offer it in a full system ( that i know of )

but their is my vote hmf

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm runnin the fmf factory 4.1 with power bomb header and a uni foam. I love it.

If ur gonna go full system I highly recommend the pciii or pcv.

·
Registered
984 Posts
waiting on Matt Fasig to put his out. Fastech full with O2 bung for the PCV with autotune.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Exhaust in the works!

Hello everybody,

I will be releasing an exhaust for this machine! It will incorporate the 02 sensor bung for the Dynojet Auto Tune. I am working on changing a few cosmetic details of the exhaust from its earlier version; however the critical dimensions which create the power will be consistent. I appreciate everybody’s patience and will keep everyone posted. Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about it!

P.S. A full system exhaust will always create more power than a simple slip-on. Furthermore, be careful with modular style full systems. If the company offers a slip on canister, and header separate, then that means the header pipe is limited to the diameter of the stock header. A true full system exhaust will be developed from scratch and will not be limited to any stock dimension or variable.

Matt Fasig

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thanks for the update Matt! I am a patient man, so no rush...are ya done yet?:D

side note, I miss your old avatar!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Matt any new info about your 700xx exhaust you have in the works? ETA? Price?

George

Hello everybody,

I will be releasing an exhaust for this machine! It will incorporate the 02 sensor bung for the Dynojet Auto Tune. I am working on changing a few cosmetic details of the exhaust from its earlier version; however the critical dimensions which create the power will be consistent. I appreciate everybody’s patience and will keep everyone posted. Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about it!

P.S. A full system exhaust will always create more power than a simple slip-on. Furthermore, be careful with modular style full systems. If the company offers a slip on canister, and header separate, then that means the header pipe is limited to the diameter of the stock header. A true full system exhaust will be developed from scratch and will not be limited to any stock dimension or variable.

Matt Fasig

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What was his old avatar? Man stuff for this ride just keeps getting better and better. What Matt says about the full exhaust vs. modula)r makes a TON of sense. Keep your eyes on the parts for sale section boys! (and girl.)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I dont have any complaints on my full FMF exhaust, over 200 hours on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.