Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a company that offers a fully netted nerf bar? By that I mean like the Pro Armor Revolution (which are not offered for the XX) I want the real heal guard to be netted also...

Anyone know of a company that offers a netted heal guard and netted nerfs?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
i think DG makes some... not completely sure, but you can always double check

another option would be to get the IMS heel guards and pegs... and add some nerfs... great setup as well

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Pro Armor said they are thinking of building the Revoloution nerfs for the 700x. They didn't say when though. I will try to find out .

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would that work cebs?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
of course... the IMS heel setup is great and netted like you want... If I remember correctly, IMS ROLL works with AC Racing with their nerf systems... an AC nerf with IMS heel and fat peg is the way I'm going pretty soon

it will look kinda like this.. but with netted heel guards... i think it looks sick, and can take the nerfs off if you ever want to, and still have great protection

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Roll...918968QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya... that for the raptor... IMS/Roll doesnt have anything listed for the XX and the site doesnt offer mesh.... only the metal ones.
Link on the mesh ones?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yea i know, it was just so you could see what it would look like...there is no link for it... their site hasn't been updated in a long while... but they have them... give them a call to place your order

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O ok... Thanks Cebs... I will look into it!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
The Roll netted heel guards are nice, I have them along with the Roll footpegs. (I do not think the heel guards can be used with stock pegs, I think you have to use the Roll pegs, but I could be wrong.) I only have a couple of rides on them, but I am very happy with them. I have ran the Roll heel guards/pegs on both my 450R's for years, and they have held up great.

As ceballos said, you have to call Roll to order them, or go through one of their dealers, they have nothing for the 700XX on their site, but they do make them.

Doug

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
rubie.... those are SICK!! I want em!! international shipping be damned! I also emailed them.... I want them they are SICK!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Look at the pictures section here at My XX Project (PORTUGAL) he has full net nerfs but they are from a Portugal company www.xrwracing.com I think they look great I left a message on their web site to see if they have an american outlet or if they ship to us.
Those are sweet, wonder the cost and if they can ship here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
he said he got em for $493USD + shipping...
Well... you have to pay to play.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got an email back from them! They do ship to the US..
Asking for a price quote and shipping idea...
I will keep posted.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Ask them about a group buy, that's allot of money!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do too.... haha

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
looked at those nerfs they are killer. i would be interested in a group buy also. i have done narrowed it down to either them sick ones from overseas or proarmor fat race pegs or wait for proarmor revelation nerfs.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts