Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! I have the 2Bros exhaust with their computer and UNI filter with a twist throttle and have notice that I do better gas mileage than my friend's stock bike and I ride pretty hard and she rides hard to but also likes to go into circles, trying to catch her tail,lmao. I'm very happy that my bike is sucking less gas then hers but you would have thought with my big 3, I be the one consuming the gas? Weird!! but Happy.:yay:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Have you checked your plug yet?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice Gold/Brown color, tip is gold and shank is brown

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Default Setting, Now I'm not complaining about the gas usage because I think that I'm doing much better than my friend's bike which is stock. Just kind of weird that I'm doing better than hers. We did about 40 miles last weekend and I used about 1.3 gal where she used about 1.8

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lmao, hell no and she's married!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oops! miss that one, kind of hard to read and drive at the same time, lol! I think the reason that I get better mpg is due to the big 3 which is given me more power so I don't need to open the throttle as wide or perhaps she's just rougher than me, lol!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Ok! I have the 2Bros exhaust with their computer and UNI filter with a twist throttle and have notice that I do better gas mileage than my friend's stock bike and I ride pretty hard and she rides hard to but also likes to go into circles, trying to catch her tail,lmao. I'm very happy that my bike is sucking less gas then hers but you would have thought with my big 3, I be the one consuming the gas? Weird!! but Happy.:yay:
:funny:

Hahaha I am learning my body language and honestly donuts have taught me to get my butt of the seat and move my gals end in the direction I want... except for when I hit my own rut....but I DID GET "10'S!!!"

your "girl friend"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Oops! miss that one, kind of hard to read and drive at the same time, lol! I think the reason that I get better mpg is due to the big 3 which is given me more power so I don't need to open the throttle as wide or perhaps she's just rougher than me, lol!
Boy my daddy told me to break in a car how you intend on driving it well I am riding my quad the way I intend on riding it... break in the same way... less problems in the future when I know how to really ride it rough!!!:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Yeah when doing doughnuts you gotta put your weight on the bars and also on the inside side of the doughnut or you'll put it on its side like I did with Jeff watching.
Yeah I have a large group watch me go over!!!

Only thing that stinks is I am not strong enough to left it up off its side...I will be working on that...going to have to try using my rear and legs see it that works...sure its not the last time I will tumble...

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yeah I have a large group watch me go over!!!

Only thing that stinks is I am not strong enough to left it up off its side...I will be working on that...going to have to try using my rear and legs see it that works...sure its not the last time I will tumble...
That's when you give glaring stares at the other people in your group to assist.

"Hey tough-guy, after you lift my quad on it's wheels, why don't you get me a drink? Thanks tutz."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
That's when you give glaring stares at the other people in your group to assist.

"Hey tough-guy, after you lift my quad on it's wheels, why don't you get me a drink? Thanks tutz."
No tough guys in our group they all just know I dont like the damsel in distress... one came right down off the mountain and helped but they let me try first...:D

funny thing is my one friend Doug always says ask the boss....my answer is always lets keep riding...who needs food!!!:yay:

Actually eating during a ride makes me ill...

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey! I believe in multi-tasking especially when you are driving around NJ drivers, they're the BEST....NOT!!
I'm careful.

As for helping you, well..we did not see the hubby go down and we did suggest the guys to help you, we just wanted to stay up here and show you how we rated your tumble...lol!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When I said rough, I mean more WOT than I. I did not mean that you were taken the whip out on it, afterall she/he is not your hubby. lmao

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.