Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an appointment at T-N-T action sports in Quincy, Ill to get my xx dyno tuned. Heard there numbers are low but oh well. A friend had his built 450r dynoed at 50 there and 54 in jeff city. So we will see what it has. Its going in Tuesday night and I should be able to pick it up Wednesday after work. It only has the big 3 plus a +3 tb. All the maps I have used work good except for it wants to idle high, a blip of the throttle brings it down. As far as I know nobody has a map for my setup. Its running bos map right now and I will send him dyno results of his map on my setup.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You can also use a PC3 map on the PCV, Once you get it on the dyno they can fine tune it to take advantage of the PCV extra's

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dropped it off at dyno. Unfortunately its gonna get dynoed in morning while I am at work. So I won't be able to get any pics or video, I will have a prinout of hp though. Any guesses on what it makes.
Alba full exhaust, uni air filter, +3 tb, and pcv.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Dropped it off at dyno. Unfortunately its gonna get dynoed in morning while I am at work. So I won't be able to get any pics or video, I will have a prinout of hp though. Any guesses on what it makes.
Alba full exhaust, uni air filter, +3 tb, and pcv.
Which map ran better?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They were prettty close. The one you gave me idled better, didn't want to do the high idle as much. But I was an idiot and didn't tie it in with tps. But that's getting fixed now to. It will be first run on bos map, then yours, then whichever the tuner likes best he will modify. I told him to get me a sheet of every dyno pull.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will do.

48 rwhp? That seems a little high, but I don't know, I was thinking 44 for somereason

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Will do.

48 rwhp? That seems a little high, but I don't know, I was thinking 44 for somereason
they are around 40 stock. I would think you would be around 46

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just picked it up, the high idle isn't program related. Got to see what's hanging up. The cable is smooth and free. The guy forgot to print out the other 2 maps, he said from memory that one put down 40.?, and the other one was 41 something. Mine dynoed at 42.5 hp. So if what my friend says is true about there dyno being low 4-5 hp, that would put me around 47hp. That's on the factory tires. Will post table as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
you can adjust the idle on the throttle body so since yours is redone maybe it is high? There is a little screw on the right side of it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts