Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just put together a bunch of short clips. im learning how to jump and ride the track, as im used to 4x4s and mud, not racing. you can see at the end i finally got the balls to clear the doubles before the tabletop, so i can get a little more speed. i'll put up some more vids next weekend, there arent enough 700xx vids on the net.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice!....

But keep the helmet on...so you can make more vids.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah now that im actually getting confident on it and hitting some bigger stuff the helmet is strapped on every time. i need to invest in some boots and a chest protector

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went down to that track today and there were some dirtbikes and a suzuki 450r with elkas and lots of work done to it. he was clearing the triples that im a little weary of, and getting about the same distance on the tabletop as me in that video. i mentioned that i needed some elkas for my quad and he made a comment that i should 'buy a sport quad first.'
so i passed him on the doubles and completely cleared the tabletop pinned in 4th. his jaw dropped and i didnt have to say another word. i left and he's probably not gonna sleep tonight. ha!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
i went down to that track today and there were some dirtbikes and a suzuki 450r with elkas and lots of work done to it. he was clearing the triples that im a little weary of, and getting about the same distance on the tabletop as me in that video. i mentioned that i needed some elkas for my quad and he made a comment that i should 'buy a sport quad first.'
so i passed him on the doubles and completely cleared the tabletop pinned in 4th. his jaw dropped and i didnt have to say another word. i left and he's probably not gonna sleep tonight. ha!
YES! Thats awesome!!!!:yay: Heres to the Susucky...:birds:

·
Registered
551 Posts

Thats soooooooooo funny,:lmao: I love hearin bout people gettin thier ass served by our Quads!!!:hey: Since its not a "sport". So here's to ALL THOSE PEOPLE!!!!:birds: Just think about this next time ur passed by a TRUE SPORT QUAD "TRX 700XX"!!!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
:yay:I wish! TOO FAR!:steamed:

·
Registered
364 Posts
anyone who says this isnt a sport quad, just say.. What bike won the baha 500 and 1000? Oh yeah, I forgot, it was a utility atv right? Can you tell me? I have forgotten? Remind me again?

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT< BEATCH!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
reuploaded the video.. i broke up with the ol lady last year and she had it uploaded on her youtube.. so she deleted it. i've since broken my leg and had to sell the xx, but i'm working on buying another one this summer!

also got this video.. its from the day i ran over my leg, this is the jump i was hitting... its a facebook video and i'm not sure how to save it to my computer so i can upload it to youtube.. so hopefully you guys can log in to facebook and see it!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...id=504825127#!/video/video.php?v=117115414872

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
The video is awesome. That spot looks really nice. Love to hear that you handed that guys balls back to him in a pink sack. Good job.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that was the Vega Sandhills in Alberta, that place was a blast to ride in. i'm back in Nova Scotia now.. mostly fire roads and an abandoned reailway with a few gravel pits on the side.. its not as nice as the trails in alberta.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice video! great jump!
you must really miss yours can tell you were comfortable on it! At least you can get a good deal when ready for a new one...
i was getting very comfortable on it.. i mastered the wheelie.. ended up with a $400 fine because of it haha, and i was starting to dominate the track with it when i messed up a heelclicker on that ramp in my facebook video and ran over my leg. had to quit my job because i couldnt walk for 2 months... ran out of money so i had to sell it and come home. wish i had a sponsor so i could pick up another one and race it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts