Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gidday all my name is Terry but mates call me Tezza

great site , from western australia .looks like people a from all over on this site . any other aussies would loike to here from you.
just bought the 700xx and love it ,was a good step up from 400ex.
done 20 hours on it and now looking to do big 3

cheers
Tezza

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Welcome to the site Tezza.

trx tas is from Australia.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to see aussies , think i recognise some of ya names from ozatv .
must admit west aus is best place on the planet but major concern with lack of riding places for the south west region anyway . we are located in mandurah if anyone knows of legal riding places would love to hear about them.
we usually go to lancelin or myalup beach in the harvey shire.

cheers guys
Tezza

·
Registered
340 Posts
You made it Tez cool

Regards Overlord

·
Registered
340 Posts
Front end

Hi Tez, no mate not for 2 weeks, front end should show up just after I get the new sway bar should be ready for a right ripping I say. I am sick of trying to battle it out against mates packing Elka's and big front ends etc there is going to be a total changing of the guard let me asure you.

Regards Overlord

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
go the 700xx

man i got smoked by the ltz450 , i know i was giving him at least 100kgs the skinny lil bugger but i did think i would reel him in , in top of 5th.
i planned on taking it easy being as though the bike had only 10 hours on it but ended up on the rev limeter each gear and he still pulled away

cheers
Tezza

·
Registered
340 Posts
Front end

Hi Froggy, I ended up going with the Fox Gen 2 longtravel with Houser a-arms got them off Galaxy ATV for a bargin. If ya buying shocks out of the States you cant go past the Fox's due to not worrying about spring rates. Shit Tez you still cant get on top of that pesky LTR450 man take him for a ride through the super rough stuff and see how he goes. I set my rear Ohlins up before I went for blast on Saturday Man they are one excellent shock changed the way the whole bike handles and talk about ride, of the planet.

Regards Overlord

·
Registered
340 Posts
Front End

Froggy as soon as my front end gets here in two weeks you boys will be the first to see. By the way Mate good to see someone else from Aus.

Regards Overlord

·
Registered
354 Posts
go the 700xx

man i got smoked by the ltz450 , i know i was giving him at least 100kgs the skinny lil bugger but i did think i would reel him in , in top of 5th.
i planned on taking it easy being as though the bike had only 10 hours on it but ended up on the rev limeter each gear and he still pulled away

cheers
Tezza

did that suzuki have anything done to it ? becuase that doesnt make sense to me. Is your bike stock ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Super, I think Tez's bike is as stock as a rock.

Regards Overlord

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.