Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at glamis from Friday the 7th- Monday 10th should be to glamis around noon on Friday and leaving around the same time Monday. If anyone else is going to be there maybe we can meet up. This is going to be my first time so it would be cool to meet up with you guys that know your way around. I'll be on gecko rd at the loop, I drive a lifted white 4 door duramax and will have my toyhauler (white/red 28' n tense) my truck has a huge sticker on the back window that says "white trash" (trust me its funny driving around laguna beach). Stop by and say hi or let me know where you will be and I'll try to find you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will I was all set to make it out, but on the way home last weekend 1/2 the Tranny in the truck let go and I had to be towed home. Sent the truck to the shop Monday and hoped to have it back today. But the shop just call and said Late Friday or sometime on Monday.
So my trip is a bust.:mad::disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sucks. I was on my way back from the river a few months ago and blew both head gaskets, so I feel your pain. Well maybe I will see you out there another time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
will it keep u there for 3 wks??????????

When are you leaving to go back to MO?

I have a trade show for work, Jan 13-16 So that weekend is shot!
Not sure whats up after that!

·
Registered
61 Posts
That sucks. I was on my way back from the river a few months ago and blew both head gaskets, so I feel your pain. Well maybe I will see you out there another time.
Can't complain to much, the first real money I will have had to spend in ten Years on the truck!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Shop Call Trucks Done and the Trip is On :thanks::xx:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got home from glamis, I had an amazing time. Mouse driver found me and stopped by to say hi, it was good to meet you and your family. I tried to find you Sunday morning in the sandrail but I had no luck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just got home from glamis, I had an amazing time. Mouse driver found me and stopped by to say hi, it was good to meet you and your family. I tried to find you Sunday morning in the sandrail but I had no luck.
It was nice to meet you Mike. My oldest and I stopped by Sunday morning to see if you wanted to ride but you where already gone in the buggy.

Hope the first time to Glamis was a good one.

Elmer showed up about noon on Sunday. Spent some time talking with him. Didn't get a chance to ride with him, as he was setting up I had to start packing up, but we are going back out on the weekend of the 29-30 to see Elmer before he heads back to MO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.