Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to glamis that weekend? It's going to be the FSA race and the moddedraptor rally, it would be cool to get some XX guys out there too.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rock:It's going to be a sick weekend.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Darn... I'm gonna miss it by a couple of weeks. Maybe next year our group that goes to Glamis will go a few weeks later. Not much going on when we're there, but that's not a bad thing either.

Counting down the days now. Just looked at the weather forecast and it looks awesome! Sure beats the snow we're getting.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude I wish I could make it out this weekend to meet you and your brother but it’s not looking good. With the rain and winds we had over the last few days it should be pretty nice out there this weekend. Enjoy and make sure you beat your buddies Polaris lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lol. Guess my brother told you all about him. I don't think he'll be any problem for me and we're hoping that our friend's 426ex honda that my brother built beats him. Maybe we'll meet next year.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha. Yeah your brother was telling me about him. If you guys make it out next year I will make sure I come out even if I have to ride the back up quad (stock 08 400ex lol)

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It sucks that my first trip out with my new build is going to be the weekend some of the fastest bikes in the nation are going to be there :eek:hno: lol. I'm going to need a lot of space and the move racing you Daniel :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn’t do that to the XX guys, it will hurt to much watching Daniels Raptor half hill me :cry: I will make sure I get some pics and vids of the other action that goes on, should be a lot of sick bikes there :rock:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be in wash 4, if anyone makes it out stop by and say hi. I drive a lifted white duramax and have a 28 white red toyhauler.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
sounds like fun. they are doing a raptor rally here in Oregon in early may i think. might check it out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts