·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I will be there 1/6/11 - 1/10/11

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will be there 12/29 – 1/2 :xx:
Trying to re-arrange my schedule to be able to come back out 1/7 -1/9 and meet up with you guys. Stay tuned! :hey:

Elmer
Are you going to stay by the Road Runner Key Hole or back more by Gecko road?

08700xx
Where will you be camped?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
carful you post your going to the dunes for three weeks some of us might give you a big FU...

fun4you

what did you think it ment.lol:lmao:...:birds:
have fun take lots of pics

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will be there 12/29 – 1/2 :xx:
Trying to re-arrange my schedule to be able to come back out 1/7 -1/9 and meet up with you guys. Stay tuned! :hey:

Elmer
Are you going to stay by the Road Runner Key Hole or back more by Gecko road?

08700xx
Where will you be camped?
OK its on for me. weekend of the 1/8-1/9 Gecko Road out at the end of Road Runner. :yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whoops I'm not showin up untill sun 9 at about noon I'll be at roadrunner east side i hope by middle pooper with mo plates :nuts:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I dont know where I will be at. We are meeting my girlfriends dad out there and I dont know where he camps, he just said off Gecko. I have never been before so I dont know anything about the place.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Theres only 1 glamis 400ft hill climbs bowls that the faster u go the better.but be very careful theres lots of things 2 learn stay away from buggys never hang out in bottom of bowls never go straight over always turn have a ball:xx:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Are you guys still going to be at Glamis the weekend of the 7th? If so I will see you there. I found out from my girlfriends dad that we will be off Gecko road at the "big loop" never been to Glamis so I don’t know if that makes sense to you guys.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am planning on being there 7,8,9th. Last I heard Mousedriver was going that weekend also.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Cool!! I'm going to be there the 7th, 8th, and 9th too.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm leaving on the 9th but I might be back on the 14th.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New freinds

What trip i had in glamis.Met mouse driver an skier207.Our times got all mest up finally got together about 2hrs mousedriver sure had some real neat cameras as some pics hint hint But I leave they with a heavy heart i had some freinds from anahiem out .they brought a fellow out called eddy he's from germany accent and all friday at 5.28 pm he was riding back from the drags and hit a rut and rolled 6-7 times pronouce dead at 6pm all the riding i have done we all made it back.RIP Eddy Planning next trip all ready we are meeting up next yr jan 21 his last meal was coneys he never had them before so big coney fest is being PLANNED as we speak.So lets go to glamis next year he would really enjoy the party!!!!!!!!!!!:xx::xx::xx: He loved the dunes and loved to ride.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear that

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
was eddy wearing a helmet?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts