Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

GNCC Type II Bumper

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  posterboy12 
I ordered my Pro Armor nerfs about a month ago. They are supposed to ship the first week of January.

I'm thinking about going with the ITP GNCC's for the fronts now. I had thought I would get the Razr 2 with the idea of getting matching rears (Razr's), but I think that I'm going to swap out the fronts for this year and see what comes available over the next year for the rears. I don't really have a problem with the rears other than the fact that they puncture too easily. I think that too much traction in the rear of the XX may not be a good thing. The GNCC's are a great tire. My buddy has them on his Outlaw and loves them. It turns real nice, I can tell you that.

I am looking forward to your impressions of the Razr's on the front!

Couldnt you guys go 12" rims? Arent there more desireable tires available in a 12?

Not unless you want to go to a 23" tire, or even bigger. I don't think that there are a lot of good options as far as 23" tires go either.

Right now, your options for the XX are the stock 22" for the 11-inch rim or there are a few options for a 22" that will fit a 10-inch rim. ITP has the XCT and Kenda makes a 22-inch tire as well. I'd be more inclined to go to a 10-inch rim and 22's in leiu of going to a 12" rim and 23's. But I think I'm going to stick with the 11-inch rim. You can get the Dunlop stock tire,Maxxis will have the Razr out soon, and Kenda is working on a 11"/22" combo too, but they said it won't be out until 2010!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.