Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After researching and watching videos i decided that the go pro wide had the best bang for the buck, then i saw everyone had it for 149.99. I ended up finding it for 99 with free shipping and free software bundle!! at the helmet cam central!! And the service was awesome and friendly:hey: Im stoked and cant wait to use it in the trails plus in my 03 convertible mustang cobra also!!!!!:xx:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The $99 one doesn't come with any mounts at all

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Umm ok I didn't mean to upset you but I went on that website and looked because my buddy is in the market for one but it doesn't come with the helmet mounts or windshield mount

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Well you will like it I doubt it comes with all mounts but it should come with some unless it clearly stated camera only

If that ends up being the case you can buy mounts cheap

I wish I would have got the HD one because of battery life I buy ultimate lithium and they only last 2.5 hours

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Umm ok I didn't mean to upset you but I went on that website and looked because my buddy is in the market for one but it doesn't come with the helmet mounts or windshield mount
No worries!!!! You were absolutely correct and i was definitely wrong!!! Major toolage! lol sorry brother!! Now my semper fi ass is fuming. WTF! i saw the 149 one and said was on sale, i see why now. I got owned:mad:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Cycle gear has the mounts loose

And you can order them off ebay as well

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i actually canceled and reordered thru magic and got free shipping plus military discount and it will be here in 2 days with....... wait for it...... MOUNTS!!!!lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts