Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if u having this problem, and had ur xx for some time, u might wanna change fuel filter in ur fuel pump! its only 17 bucks, and six screws i think. its easy, not hard to replace.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well if you have small hands, it's not hard to remove especially one of the bottom quick disconnect, talk about being a PIA.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Would you like to post a how to on How to in the How to section? :p

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
if u having this problem, and had ur xx for some time, u might wanna change fuel filter in ur fuel pump! its only 17 bucks, and six screws i think. its easy, not hard to replace.
Do you have a part number or where you got the pump filter from as mine needs changing .:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it at a dealer! Same filter they use on one them cruiser bikes! Can't remember number tho! Its a my shop tho!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gas filter

Got it at a dealer! Same filter they use on one them cruiser bikes! Can't remember number tho! Its a my shop tho!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
maybe that can explain why mine does that and why sometimes she wont start up, like at my race last weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
So I was looking in the manual and everything, and I don't see anywhere in there that says how to do this? Anyone going to write it up? Also Joe, I looked up those parts, could only find one on the fiche...blaming this all on nikki cuz she is talking to me LOL

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Chuck

It's on page 6-30 and 6-37 in the manual. The first part tells you how to relief the pressure on the pump line and the latter page tells you how to remove the pump. As for taken the pump apart, there are no instructions since they tell you not to take it apart but as long as you have those parts listed above, you just need to remove those bolts and pull the pump apart then replace the filter and O rings. The filter is a PIB to remove but it will come off, can't remember how to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts