Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, have not seen this posted in this forum but it´s awesome to do:
Get baby oil and a cuetip, put some oil on the cuetip and use it to oil the foam vents all around the goggle (foam air filter principle). Works like a charm! Specially if you are riding in dusty conditions and the goggle vents get saturated with dust, some of it will begin getting in your eyes. :hey:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
:yay:Thats some of the best advise ive ever heard about goggels thanks for that cause every where i ride is extreamly dusty

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't always do it since the order of enduro races here is: Superexperts, experts, pre-experts, ATVs, Rookies, UTVs.... but good one!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Here's mine:

"Ride in front."

:D
2nd that motion lol, We went ride a few months ago and they had burned the place. Everyone was fighting to ride 1rst, We actually had to split in two groups because the ash was so bad.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Go to an Army surplus store and buy the Desert goggles that the armed forces use. Used to have a set of those and they were great in the desert riding behing someone.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can't always do it since the order of enduro races here is: Superexperts, experts, pre-experts, ATVs, Rookies, UTVs.... but good one!
Simple answer to your problem. Enter the Superexpert division, get to the first turn in front and hold the lead for the duration of the race. Simple!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I try to just ride with my eyes closed...wait maybe thats why I hit that tree stump...nevermind your idea is better...:lmao:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Better to be a Smart A$$ than a Dumb A$$:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
goggle

I've also tried putting some baby oil before and perfectly works well but I think an alcohol is better. I used alcohol on my Bobster goggle.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doesn't alcohol eat the foam?

·
Registered
258 Posts
with nothing but smart arsed i think thats how you become a senior member in this forum.

it is a good idea tho i think i will try it tonight, i would like to try the whole stay infront thing but to do that you have to not crash, and to not crash you have to have a attention span longer than a kid with a.d.d on a sugar high. and remember to turn when you get to the burm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts