Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading WIRED for a few years now and enjoy it. I've been meaning to pick up another subscription but I'm not sure what. My dad's been an SI subscriber for as long as I can remember, so I've got that covered. I was thinking maybe Transworld QUAD or ATV Sport.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I believe ATV Sport has ,Well no longer availible. If your looking for topics on the 700xx Transworld seem to do a bit , But it is getting thinner. I subscribe to the main ones and get bored very quickly. Depends on what you want to read. I believe Marg Simpson is on the cover of the new playboy.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I think ATV Sport and QUAD Magazine have stopped production and moved on to web only stuff.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I still get QUAD magazine, but it's getting thinner and thinner. And no more posters...

·
Registered
537 Posts
I get 5.0 Magazine and Muscle Mustang's and Fast Fords. I really enjoy reading and re-reading them. I used to get Dirt Wheels, but since I don't own a Yamaha it really does me no good.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Quad and ATV Rider are still being published, although they have scaled back to 8 or 9 issues a year. Both still have some good content, less advertising and are much better than Dirt Wheels (which sucks!). The poster in Quad is now every other month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts