Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to know if the eco slip on big Gun?
Pipe on my 700xx / would actually gain some hp??
Let me know asap
--- Also looking to install rear grab bar& bumper ? Anny
Recommendations?
Open --> to__ advice?

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
One? More/ is it difficult ? To relocate brake light? Is it a hassle

? --? In order to put a cooler rack?
i have prm 6 packrack and didnt have to relocate the brakelight:atv:

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Is the skid plate ? Consider a good? Material will it actually hold?
I guess that would depend on the brand you went with. The ones I have are holding up great, and I'm sure the Honda ones will as well. Check this kit out if your thinking of a six pack rack instead of the grab bar only. i paid close to this price just for my A-Arm guards.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-TRX70...ors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337dcf1882

Here's bottom of my quad.

One? More/ is it difficult ? To relocate brake light? Is it a hassle

? --? In order to put a cooler rack?
And again depends on the rack you buy, some you have to relocate, which couldn't be that big of deal. Like tbird's mine needed no relocation either.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yup!

Is the skid plate ? Consider a good? Material will it actually hold?
Mike,

I bought my front bumper and rear skid off of that company. Great quality and costumer service, and they have Honda Racing stamped on the skids. Nick in my signature is him. I paid with a debit card and got an even better price then his eBay sale.

Also relocating the brake light takes 5 min, no tools involved. Before installing the prm rack, Just unplug the connector and pop out the light from the rubber. Then pop out the rubber things (called grommets maybe?) and add them to your new rack and install the brake light. Trickiest part is snaking the connector to the new light location. I used an existing hole under the seat and pushed the connector through. Takes about 2 of the five min to do and the wire will reach it without modification. Good luck

-Leonard

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Tbird!!! How much was the 6 pack rack?
i got it from prm and basic alum was 69.95 then got it powdercoatedblack and the i had them engrave 700XX on a special little plate on the rear of the rack i think it was 109.95 and that was 4 years and 4years worth of beers ago but it was well worth it the prm powdercoat is held up well execpt were i drag the rack on my long wheelies!!!:xx:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts