Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a 2008 stock 700xx with very few hours on it. Almost no scratches and I have seen it, it is CLEAN. never in any type of deep mud and the tires have the lines on them. The guy claims it was put together jan 2010 from the crate. I have him down to 3800 and he is not going any lower. Good enough deal?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
IMO Yes :tup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
redkaz04,
Does he have the certificate of ownership and owes nothing? Has it ever been registered in his name? Make sure it wasn't "librated" from a truck load. $3,800 is sure a LOW low price.:eek:hno:
Just a thought.
Sid

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thats a good price. I dont think its suspiciously low on a used one. Mine was 4200 new.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dang if it looks and runs good I'd go for it mate!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool I am going for it. Gotta wait 4 more days! Hope he doesn't sell it;) He does have the owners manual and the paperwork from when he bought it. And both keys;)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
go for it youll never find one again like that condition

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Going to look at it tomorrow. Went back into my Dirtwheels articles and found a couple of comparison tests and they don't like it very much. They said on tight trails they found themselves having to "back up on trails" because the turning radius is not very good? Is that for real? They complained constantly about the body roll. All IRS quads have body roll......larger aftermarket bar helps immensely, right? I guess I am having second thoughts, help.....

·
Registered
497 Posts
Get it and dont look back! Your're gonna love it. When I first got mine home and rode it around the back yard I almost took it back. I had never rode a quad with IRS, and didn't like the way it felt. But once I took it out to the trails and learned the bike, I loved it! Once you add the aftermarket sway bar you'll feel right at home.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bought it. 3800. It is like new. He had the paperwork from last year when he bought it new out of the crate. It has been in snow twice. That's it. No mud anywhere. nipples are still on the tires. Just clean, looks like a new quad. Now for that sway bar!

·
Registered
369 Posts
to help the turning problem get a l8ton racing 9/16 sway bar and Teixeira Tech CXC Adjustable A-Arm and u will be good to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts