Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently put brand new maxxis rzr tires all the way around my 700 and they perform great on a flat track and soft ground but when I went up to the mountains this last week they just didn't grab like I expected does anyone have any suggestion on a good pair of Rocky/trail tires ?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I have no complaints on the Kenda Kutters.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
+2 on the Kenda Kutters. I put some on Nov 2011 and they are awesome for the price. They are not as sexy as the ITP and Maxxis', but they do the job very very well. I highly recommend!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I run 24 inch Mud Lites in rear and 23 inch Razr2 in front. Excellent clearance, great handling, performs like a 4wd in mud and rocky retain. FYI I went 10 inches wide in the rear,(instead of 9) rocks never hit my rim now. Next tire I will try 11inches wide I think they will clear

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Kenda Kutters that I got from RMC and mounted on my stock wheels are awesome. They take a little top end speed off (5-10 km/h or 2-5 mph) but they are stable and excel on any terrain. I had them on wet, muddy trails and dirt roads yesterday and they were great.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
The Kenda Kutters that I got from RMC and mounted on my stock wheels are awesome. They take a little top end speed off (5-10 km/h or 2-5 mph) but they are stable and excel on any terrain. I had them on wet, muddy trails and dirt roads yesterday and they were great.
Had my quad over 80 a couple times with a 13t and my Kenda Kutters. If you've lost top speed I'd be looking elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Maxxis RAZR2 for the rocks!!! I ride in some VERY rocky areas, they spit out the little ones and grip on the big ones. At this point, I won't buy any other tire when it comes time for replacement.

New

After 2 years of abuse

1 - 15 of 15 Posts