Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Definitely the Yammy or Honda 450 would be awesome! My friend has an all black Yamaha yzf 450 for sale. He's asking $2300. The quad is sick, bone stock and walks past raptors! Its electric start and the second you push the start button it runs. Geat machine. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
My friend and I are toying with the idea of getting a stock Banshee and building the shit out of it... go as far over the top as we can... much longer swing arm... 3rd cylinder, etc. Our Pismo rocket.

roadkill

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would say KTM450 or 525

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
My friend and I are toying with the idea of getting a stock Banshee and building the shit out of it... go as far over the top as we can... much longer swing arm... 3rd cylinder, etc. Our Pismo rocket.

roadkill

thats what my ferinds dad is doing they already got the trinity 421 kit in it.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
trx 450 all the way.honda pride! and imo they are the best all around in there class

·
Registered
306 Posts

Here is my crf450r

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
my teryx would kick that rhinos ass!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I would go for a trx450r. This is my second quad now. It is a 04 . I have raced this since 2005 . Probably got 100 hrs on it . Still got the same Wiseco piston I fitted when it was run in and still running original clutch. I change the oil after every ride and fresh air filter. Only had to adjust valves once.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.