Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wanting to know what everyone thought would be a good second quad i am thinking 450 yahama or trx450 like the ktm bikes aswell any suggestions

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
both good rides... i don't know what it is about the yammys, but just not for me... I'm a Honda guy, and the 450 is great...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
xx700xx sounds great mate but i am in australia and i am wanting to buy new i like them both aswell but with can am and ktm and suzuki lots of choices out there

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
My friend and I are toying with the idea of getting a stock Banshee and building the shit out of it... go as far over the top as we can... much longer swing arm... 3rd cylinder, etc. Our Pismo rocket.

roadkill

·
Registered
35 Posts
If money were no issue i would get a renegade 800 . I rode one and it was a great bike and soo much fun to ride and has good power . I just don't like the price tag

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would say KTM450 or 525

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
My friend and I are toying with the idea of getting a stock Banshee and building the shit out of it... go as far over the top as we can... much longer swing arm... 3rd cylinder, etc. Our Pismo rocket.

roadkill

thats what my ferinds dad is doing they already got the trinity 421 kit in it.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
trx 450 all the way.honda pride! and imo they are the best all around in there class

·
Registered
306 Posts

Here is my crf450r

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
my teryx would kick that rhinos ass!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I would go for a trx450r. This is my second quad now. It is a 04 . I have raced this since 2005 . Probably got 100 hrs on it . Still got the same Wiseco piston I fitted when it was run in and still running original clutch. I change the oil after every ride and fresh air filter. Only had to adjust valves once.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts