Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Buster Brown brought me my new Gopro HD hero yesterday! I am soooo excited to get to make some video's. I have wanted one for a long time. After getting the XX and becoming a member here and watching all your cool video's. I just had to get one and make some of my own!
I would love to get some advice on how to make good video's. So feel free to post up and tell about your helmet cam experiences! Thanks Hayden

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I checked my computer and it came with windows movie maker. My Gopro can record in different formats? Not sure wich one to use? So I can go to YouTube and see what is best? I'm wondering if I can use the 1080p on YouTube?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried making a short video yesterday and found out I need a better sd card? What kind are y'all using? Like class4 or 6?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I remember you discussing that with aubfans. I want to try and get the best picture quality outta this little bugger. So I think I'll try a class six sdhc 16gig? Hopefully that will work? The one I used yesterday was a 2gig class2 sd and the picture sucked! It didn't even look like HD and I had it on the 1080p setting.
One day Nikki I want to be a video whore just like you! :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i took a couple short video's today. The picture quality is awesome. My only problem is i can't seem to get the video from my gopro to my computer so i can use windows movie maker? I upload it to my computer but when i try and drag it to movie maker it says Unable to upload to movie maker? im clueless? I have vista home premium. Is that my problem? Any suggestions from the computer guru's?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
In the directions I got with the gopro it says to open the file from the USB port and drag it to the hard drive. That's where I'm confused! I don't know where or how to get it onto the computer so I can use movie maker? It was just a short clip to test some mounting spots.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
In the directions I got with the gopro it says to open the file from the USB port and drag it to the hard drive. That's where I'm confused! I don't know where or how to get it onto the computer so I can use movie maker? It was just a short clip to test some mounting spots.
Yes, drag it to a folder you have on your hard drive "my videos" or something like that. After that, use the import feature to browse, then import onto the program.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 54 Posts