Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the download figured out. Its a long video, but exciting throughout. The first 11 minutes are on a fire road. I almost wreck at one point. At 14 minutes I head down into a narrower trail in the woods which gets much rougher terrain. At 35 minutes I'm back on the fire road halling ass!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsN-vZ-Hpto&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why can't you expand a youtube clip to full screen on this site? I've never been able to do that. This the only forum that its a problem.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
easystreet,
Fantastic video!! I watched the entire thing and enjoyed it all. This is my type of riding. Some speed, some water, rocks and many shadows to deal with. Even almost an AW S___T! :lmao:
You did a great job. I agree a full screen would have been “sweet”.
Thanks much. :rock::tup:
Sid

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys and your both invited to come ride with me. Gonna hit another trail tomorrow. Will take the cam and try and do some editing to shorten stuff up. Everyone on my old Raptor forum has complained its too long and they won't watch it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree a full screen would have been “sweet”.

Sid
I just figured out how to do it. Instead of clicking the screen expander icon, click the youtube logo next to it. It will open a new screen and full expansion is then possible.

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
I just figured out how to do it. Instead of clicking the screen expander icon, click the youtube logo next to it. It will open a new screen and full expansion is then possible.
Yea you have to go to YouTube from this site. Other sites like you said will view full screen. I'm not sure why or if it can be changed for here?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
easystreet,
I did the YouTube thing and it works great. The video is even more enhanced with the large screen.
Thanks,
Sid
Yeah... it shows the detail of the terrain better.

A heads up for those who don't have the HD Hero 2 but are thinking of getting it. The picture quality is far better on your computers file than the youtube version. Youtube does something like condensing the code or whatever and it makes for poorer quality video. If I watch my video straight off my computer its truly life like in detail. Then watch the youtube and its like the lens is blurry and occasionaly the footage is kind of jerky.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
41 minute video huh.....well nothing else to do, going to put my helmet on and act like im riding with you. lets gooooooo
lmao... I went up again yesterdy and did another long video. Have figured out that the GoPro cuts the file at 41 minutes and starts a new file. Both times I used it I rode for an hour. Each time when I download I have a 41 minute and then another with the rest. Not sure why it does that.

I am trying to learn to use the microsoft movie maker software. Its not going so well. May end up buying a better more intuitive software for editing.

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
I'm saving for a mac book. I've herd the GoPro mpeg4 file is a mac file. And if you use MMM is converts the file and the resulution is not so clear anymore. MMM is easy to use, but seams it crashes alot on me, when working with big video files.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts