3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
If you're going to stock it you should check out Jeff's (5W0P3) videos. He has one mounted on the faring piece right behind the left tire looking forward. The video it shot was forward but caught a little of the suspension travel. It looked really nice.

here it is with both rear and forward mountings: (and that's me following him)

Where was the club 700xx at the end?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
going going gone pro got mine today got a really good deal on it. havent used it rideing but did use it in my charger raceing around today its sweet!:yay:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
it says if you dont use the right batteries they will die quickly do to vibrations.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah i know itf funny hearing some conversations when you forget about it. i wouldnt expect more than a day out of batteries no matter what kind with this some rechargables might be the way to go.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
did anyone find the batteries die quickly?
Energizer lithium ion work the best.
My videos have the gopro mounted in all different places. Side of the helmet, on top of the helmet, facing forward on the from fender, facing me. If you want to see which one suits you best you can look through my vids. My handle on youtube is fastfirstgen.
http://www.youtube.com/user/fastfirstgen

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah, that seems to be the biggest complaint among go pro users.
That and being able to remotely turn it on and off. It sucks when its on the front of your racecar and you have to sit in your car before your session and can't get out to turn it on or off.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Energizer lithium ion work the best.
My videos have the gopro mounted in all different places. Side of the helmet, on top of the helmet, facing forward on the from fender, facing me. If you want to see which one suits you best you can look through my vids. My handle on youtube is fastfirstgen.
http://www.youtube.com/user/fastfirstgen
Only found one vid on the link. ????

·
Registered
551 Posts
I put mine under the front edge of my visor on my helmet its not in the way easy to get to and when I look at someone or something it takes video.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts