Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my GoPro can't wait to go ride and use it.:D Had an epic not to happy with that one and if I can get it working I'll use as a second cam but time will tell.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You'll love the GoPro.

Can you change color for your messages, some of us old folks can't read that color, matter of fact, some of us need to use binoculars to read, lol!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I just ordered my GoPro today! Cant wait to get it so I can show some sweet vids of me smoking my buddy on his raptor. :yay: I liked the look of the Epic better. It looked sleaker, but when I saw the videos it took on their website the GoPro looks way more stable of a picture. Now I just need to find some video editing software. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You can use the Window's movie maker or AVS4YOU which is not free but very good since their software is used on all multimedia formats.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The windows one is free or pay?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Nevermind I just found it on my computer already

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered my GoPro today! Cant wait to get it so I can show some sweet vids of me smoking my buddy on his raptor. :yay: I liked the look of the Epic better. It looked sleaker, but when I saw the videos it took on their website the GoPro looks way more stable of a picture. Now I just need to find some video editing software. Any suggestions?

Windows movie maker should be already on you PC.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll love the GoPro.

Can you change color for your messages, some of us old folks can't read that color, matter of fact, some of us need to use binoculars to read, lol!![/quot

no problem.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
What is the format of the file, should be *.avi and if so then it should work, have you tried to load the video onto your hard drive then try to play it thru Windows Media.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
It should be telling you what codec that you need and do a google search and download the codec which should be free to download.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Date is normal but don't know why? When you try to play it, it should come back with a codec error, write down the codec error and search it on Google. Another thing that you could do, call GoPro, they're still open.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just got my GoPro can't wait to go ride and use it.:D Had an epic not to happy with that one and if I can get it working I'll use as a second cam but time will tell.
got the Epic working now have 2 cams... 1 for the front 1 for the back.:D :tup:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sorry, just noticed that you do have to pay.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.