Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new gopro 1080 with the motorsports package. Being new to these does anyone have any suggestions on resolution or mounting or anything? I got the battery bacpac and a 32gb memory card. Any help would be appreciated. And what do you use to edit the video? thanks

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
You need a Class 6 or better sd card. They are expensive. Mount the thing anywhere you want. I have mine on the side of my helmet. I mostly use i-movie but i also have windows movie maker and power director 8.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
havent done it yet,, not sure.. I just got home last night. Ive got a couple hours of trail riding on video..

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your vids. I need to get some editing software so I can start making some videos off of my gopro but I don’t know what to get...I need something stupid proof lol.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Windows movie maker is pretty easy to use, just need to search and download some free mpeg4 codecs.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your vids. I need to get some editing software so I can start making some videos off of my gopro but I don’t know what to get...I need something stupid proof lol.

Corel Videostudio is easy even in advanced mode =>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts