Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took some pix of the new truck i got back in November... D-Max/Allisson... the only way to go :rock:they're crappy cell phone pics but hey at least theyre finally up here lol:lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Holy crap could you have gotten that camper any closer to your house? props on that one.

Nice truck too!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not bad for a chevy...lol is it black?
its black CHERRY! :hey:

and it t ook some practice to get that 5th wheel in there lol... but i can pretty much nail it on 1 try every time now

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks good. I love the new chevys/GMC trucks. Have you checked out gmfullsize.com? Lots of good info over there. Mines not a HD but here it is.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I started out with this GMC.

Then I traded in the Red one and got this black GMC. These are shots from a film I directed in Las Cruces, NM.

I cranked up way too many miles on the black truck so I traded it in for a Dodge. I love this truck, but I do miss my black GMC.

I also have an old K5 Blazer. I love this truck, but it a gas guzzler. This picture is when my daughter was ran off the road by a drunk and she laned in a ditch. She was a bit shaken up, but she was ok.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great picture of the Ram and the boat. But I gotta say that boating there had to be a real bitch that day!

BAA HAAA HAA

J/K

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
yeah nice truck for a GM product
love the dodge wish I would have got the yellow one oh well grey looks good too

id say parking like that would deff. improve your skillz real quick replacing the side of the house and trailer would get $$$

at my work ive watched pro. truck drivers have a hard time backing into our docks. two twelve foot doors and less than 150' to the road and it has to be perfect there is no correcting once you start inside. plus you cant see the back of the trailer once its inside due to sun glare and low light in the building lol

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Great picture of the Ram and the boat. But I gotta say that boating there had to be a real bitch that day!

BAA HAAA HAA

J/K
Actually, Boating that day was great!

Shonie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.