Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep...top 2 holes are off by about 1/4" They also included 2 washers for each fastener (one large, one small), but didn't include any instructions as to how they'd like them to be used. They also have no instructions on the web page. Nice.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well..they're not open today....I used a floor jack and bent it into place. It looks fine.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here's a few pics. Just got done riding some trails that haven't been ridden in a few years. Lots of trees down, plants, etc in the way. The bumper does a nice job of pushing them out of the way.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
for my front PRM, I drilled the holes out a tad b/c they were off slightly as well. I didn't get washers w/ mine, but I rememebr someone I helped did get washers a few months ago. I put the flat washers btwn the bold and bumper and then the small rubber washers btwn the frame and bumper. Aubfans has that same bumper I believe.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They told me that the small washer went on the bolt, then the large and then mount it...which is how I did it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yup, unfortunately they're customer service is terrible and nothing they sell lines up or comes with the correct size bolts. It's too bad that their the only ones who make the floorboard style nerf bars, bc I will never ride a quad with the nets again.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yup, unfortunately they're customer service is terrible and nothing they sell lines up or comes with the correct size bolts.
I have found the opposite. I have always had great customer service from PRM. Everything I have ever purchased from them lines up great. Every quad in my garage has a PRM front bumper, rear grab bar, and frame skid. Didn't have a problem mounting any of them, bolted right up. I will not run anything other then PRM, stongest parts I have used.

Doug

·
Registered
17 Posts
No probs with PRM here.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
shoulda got proarmor!lol no prm has been good for me no fitment issuses with my rear grab bar and skids.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
The front bumper on mine was the only thing that was off a little bit for fitment, but the rear grab bar and the full skids lined right up easily. The only complaint which isn't really directed towards them was when I got the grab bar, it wouldn't fit w/ my pipe, so I had to trim the grab bar.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Moto active no 1

Boys, Moto Active is the way to go, best bars, best nerfs and they fit that well I let my girl fit them up while I done the valve clearances on her 700 Raptor. :tup:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Boys, Moto Active is the way to go, best bars, best nerfs and they fit that well I let my girl fit them up while I done the valve clearances on her 700 Raptor. :tup:
The PA XC nerfs I installed were a simple deal. Bolted right up without much of an issue. Seem very stout.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts