Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I respected the power today and didn't go too crazy, but I got to ride about 3 hours today. This thing pulls like a wild beast! Does anyone else feel like 2nd is just a bit to high to lug around in - big reason why most go with the 13t sprocket? I tried a few little jumps - some landed great, some I took a nose dive (think I let off the gas too early before hitting the little jump). It was a TON of fun though and rode soo smooth - look forward to many more hours!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
13t sprocket ALL THE WAY!

·
Registered
150 Posts
i dont get y people say this. i have the big 3 but before that i never had a problem, i can cruise so low in 1st it never stalls on me

·
Registered
184 Posts
once you go 13 you will never go back (ha ha ha):lmao: If I had of done 13t I may not have done the big 3 (just kidding I still would have)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
once you go 13 you will never go back (ha ha ha):lmao: If I had of done 13t I may not have done the big 3 (just kidding I still would have)
:funny: i go back all the time depending where i ride sand 13 everywhere else 14.lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
You must not crawl up any technical trails or you weigh 50 pounds
umm i actually do and i have no problem and i weigh 165 sooo maybe u just cant handle it. idk i really have no problem. i dont see the problem. only prob i see is wen a new rider hops aboard they stall it so easily. maybe u cant use a clutch proeprly?

·
Registered
243 Posts
umm i actually do and i have no problem and i weigh 165 sooo maybe u just cant handle it. idk i really have no problem. i dont see the problem. only prob i see is wen a new rider hops aboard they stall it so easily. maybe u cant use a clutch proeprly?
I'm guessing this one will be the straw........ Scuzz being the camel!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Hey Jeff,

I love the new quote that you have as part of your signature. Classic!!
he "lmao" too, so i didn't feel too bad for leaving it there for a little while :lmao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts